This event will be filled with amazing attractions such as:
- Stingray Encounter - This exhibit is hands on, all animals on display are safe to touch. Guests learn about stingrays as well as other sea creatures while actually touching them. This is a true " hands on " experience. Static display show how rays can be used in everyday life. Uniformed, knowledgeable staff are on duty at all times. Guests may ask questions as well as request help with a touch experience. Our staff has many years of experience with stingrays as well as the other animals in the exhibit. Signage as well as uniformed attendants instruct guests in the proper way to touch & feed the rays. The attendants are on duty at all times to protect both guests & rays & to answer any qustions. An audio/video program runs continuously during open hours. Hand sanitizer stations are available to insure guests comfort & safety.
- Helicopter Rides
- Expo Ferris Wheel
- AZ Herpetological Association - One of the primary focuses of the Arizona Herpetological Association (AHA) is to educate, inform, and promote the communities understanding of reptiles and amphibians. The AHA is a non-profit organization funded by donations and membership dues. Our goals are to:
- Provide education to the public about reptiles & amphibians
- Foster an environment where people can appreciate reptiles & amphibians as a community
- Rescue and relocate reptiles that find themselves in harms way Please consider supporting the AHA with a donation or by becoming a member!
- Pony Rides - Family owned and operated since 1984, the Freckle Farm Pony Rides and Petting Zoo will be the highlight at your next event. Our professional staff, impeccable facilities and well kept animals make Freckle Farms the must have entertainment at your event. Our family’s ponies are known throughout the southwest for their beauty and their wonderful dispositions. Safety, professionalism and impeccable animal care, is what makes the Freckle Farm Pony Ride a living merry-go-round of fun. Safety is priority number one at the Freckle Farm Pony Ride; our saddles are specially made for children and equipped with safety belts, which are always fastened to all riders by our conscience personnel. From the moment our courteous personnel great you at the gate, the Freckle Farm Petting Zoo will keep your hearts captured and your family entertained. You will truly enjoy the friendly nature of our family’s animals. The cute little animals like our miniature donkey and the friendly turkeys and chickens will warm the hearts of your guests young or old. There are also more exotic animals like the alpacas, goats, sheep and our pot belie pig. Our trained staff is delighted to provide a personal touch that enhances the experience. They are as knowledgeable as they are friendly, and very eager to answer even the tiniest of questions, as well as point the rules of conduct for the petting zoo.
- Petting Zoo
- Dune Buggy's
- YoYo Swings
- 30' Rock Wall
- Gaming Unit
- Remote Control Planes
- Dog Agility Demonstrations - Good Dog Agility Club is a group of people in the Arizona area who are active in the sport of agility.
- Train Obstacle Course
- Vertical Rush Obstacle Course
- Laser Tag Arena
- Dual Lane Slide
- Castle Bounce Combo with Slide
- Little Pirates
Ticket prices are $2 each; 5 for $7 or 10 for $10.
Enjoy ALL the activities with the unlimited wristband for only $15 or get a family 4-pack of unlimited wristbands for $45. Cash, credit and debit will be accepted.
The Florence Hospital at Anthem is the Premier Event sponsor as well as Associated Asset Management and The Groundskeeper. SanTanValley.com is helping to provide support and promotion to the event.
More information on the event can be found at www.amrevents.com/festival or by calling (520) 723-6654.
Finally, the Shoppes at Spring Fest will include over 50 vendors where you can shop and check out different services and businesses in the area.
So come on out to Anthem today from 11am-7pm!